Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I didn't do much this weekend. Friday night i went to 101 to hear a friends band play. I got to dance with Art a few songs. I hadn't danced with him in awhile. I almost fell face first on the dance floor though. My boots kept slipping on the floor. I'm sure everyone would have gotten a good laugh.


Saturday i slept until 2:15pm!! OMG i haven't done that in years! I went downstairs and let Riley out then layed on the couch until around 8. It was a very lazy day. I went to Karen's to hang out with her. We ended up laying in her bed and watched several episodes of One Tree Hill. We made sandwiches at 1am and also ate chips and dip. Karen said "when you move in we can't be having these late night binges we'll get fat" Haha. I finally left around 3:30am. I don't even know how many episodes we watched. It was good to just veg out for a change.

I looked in my room and tried to see where i was going to put my furniture. Karen painted my room for me, it's Turquoise. I love it! My bedding will be black and i'm going to make throw pillows with different black & white designs. I'm excited. I can't wait to move in and get everything settled. With that and Christmas coming up, December will be a very busy month for me! It'll be my first time to live with a cat. I dont really like cats but Jack Jack doesn't bother me. He has swatted at Riley a couple of times but i guess Riley will learn his lesson sooner or later


Lastnight was the start of the tournament at the church. We had 2 games. We won the first match and lost the second. We play tonight at 6:30 depending on how we do i'll probably have another game at the church after that. I also have a game with the city league at 8:30.
I'm going to be tired of volleyball!!!
Tomorrow is girls night and it's my turn to cook. I think i'm going to make mexican chicken with spanish rice. YUMMY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shonda said...

At least SOMEONE listens to my constant pleading for an update!

Wouldn't you like to know said...

U
P
D
A
T
E
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Shonda said...

How many times do you have to be told? UPDATE!