Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Get a dog!!!

Seriously look how cute he is!!! His hair cut isn't as bad as i originally thought. He's pretty freakin cute now.











On my camera when i go back forth between the first 2 pictures it looks like he's talking. I showed Gerald and he asked if i was smoking something...



I just love his little face!!! (Riley's, not Geralds in case you were confused).







This is what we do for hours on end. I throw the stupid blue monster in the exact same spot everytime and he runs and gets it and brings it back. Sometimes before i throw it he'll run to that spot and look at the wall and wait for it to bounce off. He hates it when i trick him and throw it somewhere else. I think everyone should own a dog. They are quite entertaining.
But be careful when you pick one out... you don't want this to happen....

Well that's all i have for today..... COMMENT!!!!




4 comments:

Shonda said...

A post!! A post!! Wahoo!

Jennifer said...

I think Riley is telling you he loves you in the first two pictures. :)

Shortie said...

I think I need to babysit again!!!

Jennifer said...

Ok, so i'll admit this and only this...

Riley IS difinitely cuter than Shadow.