Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Insert Title Here


I'm not really feelin this whole bloggin thing but whatever.


Not alot has been going on. I'm moving into my own apartment( http://www.metro-modern.com/ ) this weekend and haven't packed a single thing. Karen and the kids are moving out too so Karen started packing yesterday. my excuse for not packing is I only have 1 room to pack up. I have a lot of boxes that are at mama's house, I really don't have much to pack.

Roger and I have been dating for awhile, of course Kelbey fell in love with him when she met him.


We have fun together :) He makes me laugh.


Lil Lucy died a couple of months ago and i had to get a new car. I got an older Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo. It's a dark green. It still doesn't have a name. I need a name for it. Any suggestions? Lil Lucy got her name when i took her on our first road trip together. I gambled for the first time and the first slot machine I played was called Lil Lucy.

I guess I need to take the Jeep on a roadtrip


Riley is doing good. His leg is healed up now. He went back for a checkup 2 weeks ago and they said everything looked fine and they didn't want to see him back. WOO HOO!!

He needs a haircut so bad. He looks really bad right now. I'm afraid he won't let anyone touch him though. I called the groomers and explained the situation. They want me to take him in a 10am on Saturday and they want me to stay with him for a bit to see how he does. That's not going to be fun.


I'm ready for the Summer so we can have pool parties like last year. I think last summer was the best one ever. We had a lot of fun.



I just got an email from my friend Kasey, she had a baby boy at the end of March. Here is a line from her email that made me laugh

Zane is growing like a weed! We didn't even put any fertilizer on him.

2 comments:

LilMama0710 said...

Good blog.... I love you! i can't wait until Summer either.. It was pretty much the VERY best EVER! :-) I had a blast! YAY!!!!!!

Wouldn't you like to know said...

O
M
G
!

(Not to be confused by early 80's pop band OMD)

I can not believe it. A post. From Brynne?! I haven't even read it yet. I got so excited, I had to comment on my excitement!